Monday, November 7, 2016

My honourable friends

Dear Honourable friends,

Thanks for actually looking at the calender that I sent and for knowing that I am on the brink of going crazy when I start spamming our group chat. That is very fortunate of me to have a group of people to listen and reply to my nonsense. However, it is very unfortunate of you, my dear honourable friends, whom I would once in a while mention in my blog.

Dear Honourable friends,

I want sausage for BBQ when I am back. Thank you.


And now I am off to make the one food that my mom asks me not to eat so much, INSTANT NOODLES... Because under that good-girl-face of mine, is a rebellious soul.

Dear Honourable friends,
Thanks for featuring in my blog once again.

Featuring: Guoy, Kiat, Tomato.

Dear Honourable friends,
Know that I feel super blessed to have you guys.

Hanging off the cliff,
Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment