Wednesday, December 8, 2010

GO go GO!!!

Just finished watching "A Bug's Life" on PPS, given myself a whole 2 hours break. Good. I'm left with about 15 minutes before I get started on physics revision. Finals is starting in 3 days time. *Tremble*...
Being nervous and predicting what might be will only increase my anxiety, hence, I've decided to do what that can still be done now.
Now.
Present.
Look at this very moment, there's nothing to be feared of. Only to think of the unknown will we be terrified, then why in the first place think about it? =)

In less than 10 days time and I'm done! Looking forward to making snowman and snow-tomato! XD
Promised Jun Wen that I'll make him a snowman. Promised tomato a snow-tomato! haha... Promised Ephraem a christmas gift. Just wait, I keep my promises.
(p/s: Tomato, maybe not.)

No more slacking, no more procrastinating.
Go go Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment