Monday, August 1, 2011

In one month time...


In one month time, I shall be on the plane flying back to the land of maple, to where my life continues after recharging for 4 full months at home.

It's been a while since I've last touched a book. Definition of book: any books other than novels. Missing the touch of them slightly, but not entirely for when the time comes, I know I'll be screaming for help again. Yet, that's what it should be like, the life of a student. =) some pressure, some laughter, some tension, some joy!

Things have been going on since the start of this summer break. A brief recollection:
(1) Ipoh-Tambun Hotspring retreat day trip

(2) Ipoh-Taiping-Penang trip

(3) Badminton sessions
(4) Johor-Desaru trip

(5) Kungfu Panda movie with tomato
(6) Steamboat gathering
(7) Taman Negara trip!

(8) Karaoke session

(9) Ice skating session
(10) David Archuleta's concert!

(11) Cameron trip


Most of which have been great and fun!
The rest of the days were spent at home in front of the monitor or the piano or a novel or bla bla bla... But they were all just so relaxing, so my style. XP

In one month time, I know I'll miss these moments so dearly. Moments that I cherish, moments that I never wanna forget.

1 comment:

  1. 快乐的画面会出现地更频密,开心的回忆会时不时在脑海里播映着...就在这一个月里..你会更珍惜和家人朋友的时光! =)

    ReplyDelete