Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day no.6 at Canada

It's been almost a week since the plane I took landed on Pearson Airport, Toronto. I wouldn't say that I have gotten used to the place here, but up until now, I am still alive, that is. The weather is bearable for the moment, it's only really cold when there's wind blowing right at your face. Another thing about Canada, there are lots of different people all over the world that have either migrated here or came over to study. They are if anything, awesome speakers. They talk a lot and get along with people easily. Me? Not so much. I think sometimes, "Silence is gold". So not applicable here at Canada. Anyway, I didn't purposely keep quiet. It's just I don't know what to say. And I think it's nice to be silent and listen instead. Hmmm... Like a sponge, I just listen and take in information. Talk only when I feel like it, or when I need to. So, just keep absorbing, absorbing, absorbing... *Thinking of spongebob squarepants right now*

Today was a tiring day. Walked around the whole campus during "Amazing Race". After that, walked some more to get some necessities with Edmond. It was an extremely long walk, my legs felt like they're tied to heavy weights and my muscles were - if they could make noise- screaming for help. Haha... There were a few moments when I thought of how when I was young, my father would carry me on his back when I'm tired walking. Then it dawned on me, amplifying the fact that I've grown up now and should walk my own path. I'll be good. I promise. =)

Those back at home, take care. I miss you all. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment