Friday, August 20, 2010

Bye bye...

Bye bye, KKY!!!
Bye bye, Sofhan!

Woke up at 5.30 am today feeling energetic despite the fact that I slept late last night. Checked the 2 sms-es on my phone and got myself prepared, ready to meet Keat Yang and Sofhan at the airport. Took KLIA Express for the very first time, with Edmond. The price was a rip off!
RM35 - one way trip. To and fro = RM70. But it's worth it. =)

Met up with Keat Yang, KKC and Sofhan in front of KFC. Didn't talk much. I listened instead, to both Edmond and KKY. Them with their casual conversation. Took some photos and it was time for them to leave. Shook hands with KY and hugged Sofhan. As I am here typing now, I wonder what they are doing on the plane. Wishing them a safe trip.

There's a voice that will be missed... For sure.
Take care, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment