Thursday, July 14, 2016

One lucky kid

I certainly do not think that I am one who leaves deep impression on people, not especially in school, or in class.

But when Dr Aisyatul told me today that one Singaporean client came back and asked for me in the clinic I previously did my placement at, I got really happy on the inside. Despite the fact that he said my name is easy to remember, kaya with an N, I still feel happy for the fact that a client actually remembers me. And to add to that, it flatters me more when Dr Vijay said I left an impression, good job. Nobody knew how happy I was. =)
Ms. Ho, who has always been looking out for me since I worked at Healing rooms, requested for a coffee that I made. So I did. I am thrilled that someone actually wants to try the coffee that I make, despite the fact that I haven't been making coffee for so long.

Went back to Thirdwave, met some new faces and many familiar faces. Min, Daniel, Kok Aun, Boon. The people that I used to work with. You know it when you're welcomed and it feels good.

Being the shortie that I am, I just feel grateful at the fact that I have met nice people along my journey. I am thankful for the people who are able to see me as who I am and accept me with all my imperfections. And for that, I will strive to be a better person and a person who is worthy of love.
And for the someone that I like, I thank you for appearing in my life because at least I know I am still capable of falling for someone. =)

Caffeine makes me high, especially at night.
And I am feeling like one lucky kid.

Signing off, 
Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment