Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Once a barista, forever a barista

Haven't been seriously homesick since I came to Melbourne, thanks to the 4 years of seasoning at Toronto. Yet, there is this one place that always comes to mind when work piles up and when I wander around the city absent-mindedly.

Tonight, I allow myself to imagine how it would be like if there's a Thirdwave here, a place where I always look forward to, a place where I want to bring the closest people around me to. sigh...

Don't often say I miss you or I miss something, at least not outwardly, but when fei zai bka replied, "we all miss you too.".......   shit. TT
And chew yeng said, "once a barista, forever a barista". How I wish. But I still want to save those animals though...

It started off with latte art, then it was coffee, and now it's more than those, it's the memories, friends and passion.

Photo credit: chee cheng the ppc3. 

It hurts to admit that I don't have the confidence to brew a good cup of coffee anymore.
Because you can't have everything. =]



The human with too many passions,

Ka Yan


No comments:

Post a Comment