Monday, February 2, 2015

Addicted, to our Team.

Never could have imagined myself to be so reluctant to leave my first official work place. I've heard how people complain about working, how they actually dislike their job, how they work for the pay. Yet, I totally fell in love with what I have been doing for the past 4.5 months. Barista. Yes, I can now proudly call myself a barista. I went into Thirdwave knowing close to zero knowledge about coffee and learned so much about coffee. It has been a real fun ride. I have to admit, it was hard saying goodbyes, so I extended 1 week from when I first planned to leave. How I wish I can keep going there everyday, froth that milk and taste those coffees. Really glad that I've met with two new colleagues that I believe can take care of Thirdwave -Ricky and Chee Cheng (LOL, I actually care) T_T. yes I do.

I know what I have to do, or rather, what I need to do. But the heart is still reluctant... Let's just take it slow...

Kaya is glad to be a part of the team.

Meow and Kaya lazing on the couch at our workplace. =P

stupid BKA bullies my honeydew.

Top cup: Ricky frothed milk for the very first time and it was actually quite good! 
So long, Thirdwave. Thanks for having me and accepting me as a part of the great team~!


Signing off,
Kaya

No comments:

Post a Comment