Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Learning...

Bottle-neck phase of learning...

If you ever tried learning something new, there's always this phase where you're just stuck there and cease improving. At such times, there're two choices:
1. give up and stay there
2. push through it and go further.

My Learning Curve...
Because it is something that I've decided to pick up on my own, no one but myself should keep myself motivated. And so I am surprised by my own motivation, as of now. LOL. Interest sometimes do wane away... But not this one.


Thanks to Uncle Ephraem who kept his words! ^^
And to my dad who cares to ask how am I progressing.
And Laine who helps me build up my confidence by being a sampat+supportive audience. XD

Signing off thinking what can I do to be a little bit more useful...
Hmmm....

Yan



No comments:

Post a Comment