Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hmmm...

A friend told me he wants to get a second piercing, I asked why...
He said he wants to feel the physical pain.
"..."
Hmmm...
On the verge of going nuts due to exam the next morning, I replied saying you can come learn guitar together with me, it hurts too.
Well... It really hurt at first. But as callous grow (though a bit cacat), the pain wanes and you know, you're moving forward. Have been trying to learn the guitar lately, again, I wanna say, "Many many many thanks to Edmond for lending me his guitar!" ^^.
The other day Joon Ho ssi was saying it hurts to learn the guitar, and I said, "I don't care." *clap*
"That's the spirit." Joon Ho ssi. XD
*blush* LOL.  Still a super duper long way to go... =]
4 fingers on 4 frets? oO! mana boleh... lol... if only my fingers are longer...

Ask me to go pierce my ears?
I've thought of that too! Not that I didn't, but backing off time and again. It's not really just because of the pain (undeniably one of the factors though), but more the idea that the holes are gonna stuck there forever. Somehow, it feels weird. I might still get a piercing someday. Maybe...

Hmmm... Exams might be overwhelming at times, but let's smile on!  ^^

The only nice thing about having exams early in the morning: sunrise... =)
How long have I not seen a sunrise, I don't even remember. Such a pig I am... =="


No comments:

Post a Comment