Thursday, October 18, 2012

GAH...

Sometimes you just feel so much easier to get the easy way out... Though you know you shouldn't, but... no harm thinking for a bit. XD

There's so much that I wanna learn, so much that I wanna do... So much that I wish I am, but I'm not... at least not yet... It's okay... I'll keep moving no matter.
GAH...   

Time just flies by so fast when I'm doing nothing and slacking... Procrastination always wins...=P

GOGOGO!!!

Na... HwaNaSoo! at myself.
=="!

The plain awesomeness how different instruments come together to make great sounds... Music-ah... *love*

When I stepped in the door, I saw an envelope with my name on it, handwritten.
"Huh?" Who on earth sent me a card? *syok*
In the midst of figuring out the handwriting which looks a lot like mine...
Turned to the back, aha! so it was you! haha... gave me a little shock.
Why? Cuz you never remembered my birthday, so by all means, you'd be the last person that I'll think of sending me a card. And so very true... There you wrote...
"I won't be Peggy if I can remember your birthday..."
==" You this friend... haha... I miss you all of a sudden. Yet you're not beside me doing homework while I try to disturb you... XD

=)


A person with passion burns like a star, regardless of whatever your passions are.



Go study!

Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment