Friday, November 5, 2010

A day off.

Life's been pretty hectic lately, sometimes to the extent that I'd lost in the midst of all the things which're going on. Nothing is going perfectly well, nothing is wrong either. Depending on how I want to view it. And, fortunately, I've learnt how to balance myself, mentally, to not over stress or to over slack. Credit. Yet one step higher in the stairs of life. =)

Today's a Thursday. I decided to give myself a day off. Went for a free movie screening together with a few of my friends. The movie, titled " The Cove", is a documentary about dolphin killings. It's good to know that there are people who are protecting the rights of animals, but it's disappointing to know that there are also people who are totally ignorant of animal rights and continue with their senseless, brutal acts which they claim to be their culture. ==" It boils my blood to see how merciless dolphin hunters can be. They stab dolphins as though they are stabbing some lifeless object, devoid of any feeling. Such is an act of pest eradication, so-called. Since when have dolphins turned into pest? Sigh. Something has to be done.

Apart from feeling rather unmotivated and indolent, I'm good. =) wakaka... Tomorrow's Friday! yeah, despite the upcoming calculus test on Wednesday. Yeah. I like weekends.

Miss home still the same. =) Something to be happy over, that's because I have a home! Literally and idiomatically.

Signing off to a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment