Friday, December 25, 2009

Life's unpredictable...

It was supposed to be a day filled with joyous laughter and warm blessings. Yet, incidents do happen sometimes without any foretell.

Today's my cousin's wedding, everything was expected to be perfect. When everyone was happily chatting in the hall, my grandma fainted in the bathroom. After a while, she had awaken and seemed to be alright.

Everything looked just fine, ostensibly. We know in our hearts that this is not a good sign. Although not said, it was obvious that everyone got a shock out of it. I know, people age and they die, but the thought itself to think of losing my grandma makes me tear every single time. Trying as hard as I could, many times had I pushed that thought out of my mind and pretended like the day is never coming. But that day will come, I am just glad that today is not the day.

Maybe it's just some minor food poisoning this time, like what all the adults claimed. Maybe it's not. I hope it is.

Right now, I hear her voice, as sonorous as usual. That is a lot of relief. Things will be fine, somehow, someway. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment