Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cleaner of the day...

Woke up near noon today, had brunch and started my life as usual. Switched on the laptop, surfed the net aimlessly. Realising that I was wasting my time, finally I took the initiative to do something more meaningful - tidy up my table. My table was a mess, there were stacks of books and papers scattering everywhere. Spent almost 2 hours doing that seemingly endless chore. I never liked cleaning, and I still don't. Throughout the whole process, I was sneezing like some seriously-flu-infected-patient. My nose looked so red and it felt as though it's going to drop off if I do not stop rubbing. Thanks to all the dust and those tiny particles in air. Irritants! ==" But anyways, the end product was gratifying. My table looks tidy now, exceptionally tidy. Feeling a bit strange to be sitting at a table so clear-of-junks. Haha...Tomorrow, I'll be tending to my bookshelves. I hope by then I could still recognise my room.

Just some thoughts, sometimes, it feels more like home when things are less ordered. >< Anyhow, my dad was pleased to see the wooden surface of the table to 'resurface' after being buried for what seems like ages. haha... ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment