Friday, October 23, 2015

Last day of 1st year

23/10/2015                    Friday                               Winter-like spring

The end. That's it.
Today marks the last day of class for my first year of DVM. There is nothing dramatic going on inside me, no OMG-it's-finals-I-am-screwed feeling or OMG-i'm-so-happy-it's-over feeling either. Rather, it feels more like ah,-I've-walked-so-far... Looking back, actually I don't even have to look back because those flashbacks of memories pop up into my mind at times without my permission anyway. It feels like yesterday when I would walk out of Wetmore hall and take a deep breath, feeling lucky I made it to Canada. That was my 1st year at U of T and it was 5 years ago.

千里之行始于足下是这样的意思吗。只有开始走才会在回头看时发现已经走了好远,而不是站在原地。是这样的感觉吗?
一种好想给自己一个拥抱然后小声地说...


做得好。





欣 

No comments:

Post a Comment